Experienced midwifery care in the Twin Cities for the birth YOU want!
With over 12 years experience as a Minnesota home birth midwife, North Star Midwifery provides you with a unique experience in healthcare—where you, not institutional policies and procedures, are the center of your care! We individualize our approach for each family we serve, providing you with the highest quality in maternity care. Careful attention is paid to every detail of your pregnancy. We help you craft your vision for your birth while ensuring that you and your baby are the healthiest you can be.
Certified Professional Midwives (CPMs) are the experts in helping families welcome their babies outside of the hospital setting. They have specific training to care for both mother and baby during home or birth center births. Our midwives specialize in normal, healthy pregnancies and are able to individualize your care so you can have the birth YOU want. North Star Midwifery serves the Twin Cities and surrounding areas.
North Star Midwifery provides:
- Family-centered, respectful care for your entire pregnancy, birth, and postpartum experience.
- Focus on shared decision-making and informed choice. You get to decide what is right for you!
- Continuity of care with a midwife who knows you well
- Birth in the comfort and familiarity of your own home.
- Safety as a top priority.
- Safe and comfortable vaginal birth after Cesarean (VBAC).
Thank you to the amazing photographers whose work is featured here:
- Megan Crown Photography
- Michelle Allen Photography
- Emily Rumsey Photography
- Indigo Birth Photography
- CT Ryan Photography
- Tiffany Larkin