Minnesota midwives specially trained and experienced with home birth so that you can welcome your baby feeling safe and confident!
With over 10 years of home birth experience, North Star Midwifery provides you with a unique experience in healthcare—where you, not institutional policies and procedures, are the center of your care! We individualize our approach for each family we serve, providing you with the highest quality in maternity care. Careful attention is paid to every detail of your pregnancy. We help you craft your vision for your birth while ensuring that you and your baby are the healthiest you can be.
Certified Professional Midwives (CPMs) are the experts in helping families welcome their babies outside of the hospital setting. They have specific training to care for both mother and baby during home or birth center births. Our midwives specialize in normal, healthy pregnancies and are able to individualize your care so you can have the birth YOU want. North Star Midwifery serves the Twin Cities and surrounding areas.
North Star Midwifery provides:
- Family-centered, respectful care for your entire pregnancy, birth, and postpartum experience.
- Focus on shared decision-making and informed choice. You get to decide what is right for you!
- A team of midwives who know you well, You are guaranteed two midwives at your birth!
- Birth in the comfort and familiarity of your own home.
- Safety as a top priority.
- Safe and comfortable vaginal birth after Cesarean (VBAC).
If you are interested in a birth center birth, click here.
Thank you to the amazing photographers whose work is featured here:
- Megan Crown Photography
- Michelle Allen Photography
- Emily Rumsey Photography
- Indigo Birth Photography
- CT Ryan Photography
- Tiffany Larkin